Sarika Khanna has been at CallidusCloud almost since the beginning. Now, as SVP Product and Support, she has responsibility for almost the entire Litmos product line. Sarika had customer issues arising from large data volumes within her client orgs. She needed to understand how to enable them to scale without completely rebuilding her application.
Things to note:
- Both CallidusCloud and Sarika have extensive Salesforce experience. However, no one on their team had deep experience with LDV on the platform.
- CallidusCloud is booming as a company. Litmos has over 4,000,000 users and is used by large enterprise companies, SMB’s and not-for-profits. As it’s enterprise customers grew, more and more were encountering issues of scale.
CodeScience provided a technical architect to review the CallidusCloud architecture and give recommendations for scaling with their customers. CodeScience has more experience with LDV than anyone (even Salesforce). We’re proud to have the most certified technical architects among PDO partners.
The TA shared an assessment across key decision points that intuitively helped Sarika understand her best path forward, including:
- Data model
- Customer metrics (number, size, scale)
- Business Logic
- SOAP API for the ad server integration.
- Custom Interfaces
- Gap Analysis
- Recommended remediation steps and options for improving
Sarika was able to take CodeScience’s assessment and attack the scaling issues with the next release of their product. She’s realized how beneficial it can be to tap into areas of expertise and is now examining other ways to accelerate their releases. LDV challenge solved!
Whether you’re a long time partner or just now evaluating the Salesforce ecosystem, we would love the opportunity to help you build for success.