Dreamforce is an exciting global gathering for Salesforce stakeholders and partners to learn about the latest innovations, customer success stories, and thought leadership. After the 2020 virtual Dreamforce conference, the newly reimagined conference this year is much anticipated.
Streaming live from September 21–23, 2021 on the all-new Salesforce+, millions of partners will be able to safely gather to get inspired and get connected with each other.
The Salesforce+ Experience
By using their new Salesforce+ streaming platform, Salesforce is able to host the entire live experience in one place and offer a front-row seat to each attendee. Since this is the first time the streaming service will be used to host Dreamforce virtually, we recommend allowing extra time before signing into an event so that you can get the lay of the land.
Unless you are one of the lucky guests who received an invitation for the very limited in-person, COVID-compliant event, you will likely be attending Dreamforce directly from your location anywhere in the world. Virtual attendees are able to register for free here, which will give you access to Salesforce+. You’ll also be able to add events to Apple, Google, and Outlook calendars so you never have to worry about missing any must-see content.
Schedule of Events
We know that the schedule is jam-packed so we’ve selected a few highlights from each day that you won’t want to miss. Note that we are including a number of Industries episodes with a particular focus on Healthcare Life Sciences and Financial Services as those offer robust opportunities for ISVs. Visit the Dreamforce site here to reserve your spot and add any of the below live events (plus more!) to your calendar.
Top Content for ISV Partners
- Dreamforce Main Show: Welcome to the Trusted Enterprise with Marc Benioff and special guests
- Industry Success from Anywhere
- ISV Partners: Build Apps Across Commerce Products
- Accelerate End-to-End Financial Services Transformation
- True to the Core Annual Customer Forum with Co-Founder and CTO Parker Harris, COO Bret Taylor, and Chief Product Officer David Schmaier
- From Idea to Exit: Build a Thriving Business on AppExchange
- Demo Jam: Vote for Your Favorite AppExchange App
- Dreamforce Opening Celebration – headliner announcement coming soon!
- Explore Slack and Salesforce’s Successful Path to Integration
- Grow Faster and Reach Further with Partners
- Create and Automate on the World’s Number One Low-Code Platform
- Fireside Chat on Hyperforce
- The Future of Health Is Connected
- Health Cloud: The Solution for a New Era of Health
- Tapping into the Gold Medal Mindset
- HLS Industry Trends and Digital Transformation Solutions
Recommended for Developers
- Innovation from Anywhere with Salesforce Developers
- Create User Experiences with Lightning Web Components
- Develop Enterprise Applications with Apex
- Build the Future of Business with Salesforce Architects
- Architecting at Scale
- Navigating Your Salesforce Architect Career
- Empower IT to Ship Faster with Functions and DevOps Center
The Value of Dreamforce
Because Dreamforce is a free conference that is available to everyone from anywhere, it is a truly invaluable resource. Dreamforce is a great opportunity to learn more about upcoming changes in the Salesforce ecosystem, as well as tips and tricks from the biggest leaders in the industry. Whether you’re new to the AppExchange or releasing your fourth product, Dreamforce is the best way to connect with others who have been where you are now. Catch each of the events live on Salesforce+ and on demand after the conference is over so you don’t miss a minute.
Click “Sign Up for Free” here to get started.
CodeScience has helped build more than 10% of the apps on the AppExchange. Contact us today to learn how we can help your business thrive.